We are committed to creating experiences and designing amazing work that pushes boundaries and inspires. We are looking for a Designer, who can help create those experiences. You will collaborate with a team of designers, writers, technologists, and project managers who are obsessed with creating imaginative, award-winning work in the brand space.
You live and breathe design. Your work is thoughtful and you push the boundaries of a brand’s experience — whether it’s a visual identity, website, campaign or product. You always tie your designs back to an organizing idea and brand strategy.
You are a team player, understanding team interaction and roles of team members. Collaboration and communication come naturally to you. Ultimately, you are optimistic and always see the opportunity and value in any challenge. Your attitude, resilience, and focus are an inspiration to others.
- 5+ years of killer visual work, developing the visual language of brands
- Proven chops in graphic design, experience design, UI, systems design
- Strong understanding of UX best practices across digital touchpoints
- Diverse background of work
- A robust portfolio of work across B2C and B2B
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Knowledge of the latest design tools and trends
- Positive, get-it-done, figure-it-out attitude
- Strong opinions, loosely held. You have ideas and voice them, but aren’t precious about them
- Experience establishing trust and positive relationships with clients and teams
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and motivate a team to create exceptional work
- Ability to work and foster collaboration with a diverse team
- Play an active role in a solution-oriented culture
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Possess high attention to detail
- Good to have: motion design (AE, 3-D animation)
Benefits and Perks
- 401k with employer matching
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible work from home and work remote policy
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Competitive compensation
- Profit Sharing
- Learning and training reimbursement program
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- Reimbursement for passport renewal, clear membership, and TSA Pre✓ with global entry.
- Fully stocked pantry and drinks including kegerator, premium iced coffee on tap and regular fresh meals
- Volunteer opportunities at a variety of local organizations
- Rotating and regular team culture programs