Butchershop is looking for a Designer who can help us create thoughtful and inspiring brand experiences and design best in class work that delights and inspires. You will be a contributor and collaborator among a team of other designers, writers, technologists, producers, and project managers who are obsessed with creating amazing work.
As one of our Brand Team Designers, you will use your 3+ years of agency or design studio experience to work across multiple projects, crafting brand systems and building compelling solutions across platforms. You’ll work with Creative leadership and the brand team to develop creative concepts while learning to present ideas with a calm creative confidence.
Founded in 2008, Butchershop® is a growth and transformation company that has five core service offerings: Strategy + Consulting, Brand + Content, Digital + Product, Performance and Media, Venture + Incubation (Imaginedby®). We connect consulting, creativity and technology to help brands break into emerging markets or break out to lead them.
A hundred and fifteen employees and growing, we embrace the global, fluid nature of today’s world of work. Our cross-disciplinary teams operate in 8 cities and 3 countries, with offices in San Francisco, Guadalajara and Vienna and hubs in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago. This allows us to build more diverse teams, partner with clients from around the world, and balance in-person collaboration, travel, and individual freedom to produce the best work — for our clients and for our people.
As experts in emerging markets, we not only provide solutions for our clients and their businesses, we build and launch our own. Butchershop’s smart incubator and venture group, Imaginedby™, combines build, brand, and business advisory services with venture funding to develop products and co-create them with founders. And we have successfully launched multiple programs and initiatives such as The Clarity Project, Priio®, World’s Greatest Internship + Talent Network, and most recently, Equity for Equality, which has raised over $100,000 in funds for organizations fighting for diversity, equity and inclusion in BIPOC creative communities.
You are an incredible Designer with experience building thoughtful visual identity systems and working collaboratively with other designers and across disciplines. You have an affinity for craft, you always tie your actions back to the big idea, and you always make sure the message sent is the message received.
You are a team player, who loves to collaborate. Communication comes naturally to you, and you are able to see the opportunity and value in any challenge. Your attitude, resilience, and focus are an inspiration to others.
- With the support of creative leadership and the brand team, you will work through all phases of creative development; from ideation and conception through execution and delivery
- You will work across multiple projects maintaining acute awareness and presence with an eagerness to make things better
- You will work collaboratively with the brand team to develop and deliver visual identity systems
- You have a passion and excitement for producing creative across any medium, with an eagerness to learn more about the design world and its many facets
- 3+ years of previous agency or design studio experience with a best in class portfolio of professional and student work you’re able to share
- Demonstrated experience and a growing expertise in holistic brand identity development and system building
- Experience and an eagerness to work across all design disciplines including; product design, motion, UI/UX, print, illustration, packaging, photography, art direction, marketing and communication design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding and familiarity with all the new design tools
- Fluency in English language
Benefits and Perks
- Primary work remote team
- 401k with match
- Profit Sharing
- Full health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited work from home (remote)
- Home office setup
- Open PTO Policy
- Competitive compensation (based on Geo)
- Learning and training requested compensation
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- Reimbursement for passport renewal, clear membership, and TSA Pre✓ with global entry
- Reimbursement for health and wellness tools like meditation apps
- New hire referral bonus
- FSA spending account
- Fertility benefit
- Potential quarterly Summit Trip (around the world)
- New Hardware setup, i.e. Macbook Pro, Monitor etc.