We are committed to creating experiences and designing amazing work that delights and inspires. We are looking for a Project Manager who can help create those experiences. You will be working with a team of designers, writers, technologists, producers, and project managers who are obsessed with creating amazing work. We favor sophisticated and brave people and ideas.
As one of our Project Managers, you’ll use your 2+ years of creative agency experience in the field to manage and strengthen our internal processes and client relationships, while ensuring the creative work is tracking. You possess quick, strategic, clear and creative thinking, with the ability to solve problems on the spot.
A project wouldn’t be successful without you. You will do the initial critical thinking around opportunities, client challenges and possible solutions that translate to viable, successful and strategic client projects.
Your focus will be on project planning, client relationships, and seeing a project successfully from start to finish in order to help teams succeed and clients feel cared for during the project.
Documentation and summaries are key to this process and you will be creating Client Onboarding decks, building project timelines, taking detailed meeting notes, forecasting and tracking budgets based on the scope of work, and helping communicate clear project roles internally and externally with accountability structure, including approval processes. Understanding the project landscape at Butchershop which includes process, crew, and client will be vital.
You will be reporting to the Director of Creative Services, project managing multiple projects at a time, expanding client relationships and providing your project team operational excellence so Butchershop can deliver their best work.
– Coordinate the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple projects simultaneously managing timeline and budget closely, facilitating a team to provide the utmost level of client services
– Can speak confidently to project process, phases and next steps; understands project needs in order to initiate the necessary meetings internally and externally to keep pushing forward
– Trusted by peers, manager and client to make planning and process decisions in the best interest of the project
– ‘In the trenches’ with their teams, in that they own the project fully – can speak to creative decisions being made
– Fields and addresses changes to scope and project process in order to maintain a healthy exchange of deliverables and clear expectations
– Initiates client conversations to directly prevent or resolve project challenges such as scope, timeline, budget, relationship, unrealistic expectations
– Manages project budget tracking within 10,000ft (budget tracking tool) and ensure resourcing on project is constantly up to date
– Team trusts PM as a sounding board and to make smart decisions on behalf of the project, internal processes and team
– Brings positivity and great attitude to the projects – motivates their team and constantly seeks to alleviate work in any way from team members
– 2+ years of agency or similar experience in project management / production
– Broad knowledge across a range of project types such as brand strategy, branding identity, web design/development, experiential design, and print production.
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Extremely organized with keen administrative skills resulting in high reliability
– Experienced in managing multiple fast-paced projects in parallel, professional multi-tasker
Benefits and Perks
- 401k with employer matching
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible work from home and work remote policy
- Generous PTO Policy
- Competitive compensation
- Learning and training reimbursement program
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- Reimbursement for passport renewal, clear membership, and TSA Pre✓ with global entry.
- Fully stocked pantry and drinks including kegerator, premium iced coffee on tap and regular fresh meals
- Volunteer opportunities at a variety of local organizations
- Rotating and regular team culture programs