Senior Project Manager
We are committed to creating experiences and designing amazing work that delights and inspires. We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who can help create those experiences. You will be a leader among a team of designers, writers, technologists, producers, and project managers who are obsessed with creating amazing work. We favor sophisticated and brave people and ideas.
You’re the glue that binds, the stitching of the fabric, the… you get it. The project wouldn’t be successful without you. You keep everyone focused and motivated, maintaining a positive outlook. You are an incredible Project Manager and always tie your rationale back to the business opportunities and goals. You always make sure the message sent is the message received. You have a keen eye for detail and can manage large initiatives from the clouds to the dirt.
You know how to lead a team, turning fear and uncertainty into exciting confidence. You thrive in a flexible, ever-changing environment and are not only open to new approaches, but you test and embrace them.
You are a team player, understanding team interaction and roles of team members. Ultimately, you are optimistic and always see the opportunity and value in any challenge. Your attitude, resilience, and focus are an inspiration to others.
You will be reporting at the senior level, mentoring other team members, and providing perspective on the operational organization and business strategy.
Yeah, we have high expectations, but we imagine you do too. So, let’s get lunch.
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple and/or large-scale projects, including brand strategy, brand identity, experiential, marketing + advertising, and photo/video production.
- Lead a team to provide the utmost level of client service
- Liaise with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Complete projects on a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Understand and be able to speak to the purpose and intention of our deliverables from Creative, to Copy, to Development
- Execute all internal and external projects with impeccable organization and documentation
- Identify how to remove bottlenecks and adjust internal strategies for a more efficient, and collaborative team work environment
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing project budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Grow long-term relationships with clients and capitalize on equity and partnership opportunities
- Please Note: Occasional travel is required for client visits, new business presentations, planning, and brief-taking
- 5+ years of agency or similar experience in project management / production
- Broad knowledge and experience across a range of clients and project types.
- You possess quick, strategic, clear and creative thinking, with the ability to solve problems on the spot
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent team leader with collaborative approach
- Ability to work in a dynamic, rapid-changing environment by prioritizing situations which require a sense of urgency
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to use sound judgement to drive complex issues to resolution and influence to achieve results
Benefits and Perks
- 401k with employer matching
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible work from home and work remote policy
- Generous PTO Policy
- Competitive compensation
- Learning and training reimbursement program
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- Reimbursement for passport renewal, clear membership, and TSA Pre✓ with global entry.
- Fully stocked pantry and drinks including kegerator, premium iced coffee on tap and regular fresh meals
- Volunteer opportunities at a variety of local organizations
- Rotating and regular team culture programs